Monday, August 28, 2006

Spam Novella


Raymonds bed, with hot-water bottles at their feet. Yes; but I really did take all that with a grain of salt, Mr. But I picked itup the next day for the sake of the Bugle Song.

Yes; but I really did take all that with a grain of salt, Mr. Of the two, Annethought the dog had decidedly the better manners. To think I ever thought Davy was mischievous, she reflected. Im to meet her at the end of the lane next Tuesday night . Shes shut in the kitchen and you know shes a littledeaf. A nice old puss, ifyou stroke her the right way. Theylooked at her and saw a Miss Shirley they had not seen before.

Oh, dont lets quarrel about it, begged Mrs. Ill duck your head in the rain-barrel, yelled themaddened Gerald .

Dovie, didnt you weigh all thesethings in the balance before? You have behaved abominably and you must take yourpunishment.

Soon as the other boys began taking notice of her, I shooed themoff.

I thought God might pay more attention to a letter than aprayer, she said.

I wish I could take little Elizabeth for a walk.

How do you like my new sash and shoulder bows?

And if you get the better of him he throws a tantrum.

As you say, it might complicate matters for Dovie in case herfather has come home. Children, come in here this minute, said Anne.

Raymond I cant help liking and she was a duckabout the Dramatic Club.

Ill bet it wasnt, said Franklin Westcott.

To be sure, they were all men, so Isuppose it would hardly have been proper. Its nothing to the charm of theuncatchable. Please do your best to get him toforgive me. She longed for scarlet sash and shoulderbows and white embroidered dresses. Ill get you a nice supper, said Rebecca Dew.

Your mother left you in my charge and you will obeyme. Besides, I always gave her a ring or a necklace or somesuch gaud after I calmed down. I know you wont believe me, Gilbert, when I tell youher name is Tomgallon

No comments: